Couldn’t get enough of last week’s garlic mashed potato recipe? Neither could we! So our chefs created a new rendition featuring rosemary that makes this fall favorite a summer stunner. (Serves 4)
- 5 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 c. cream
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 oz grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all the pieces are about the same size.
- Place the diced potatoes into a large pot, cover with water and add salt to the water.
- Set heat to high, then reduce to keep a rolling boil.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender.
- As potatoes are cooking, grab another medium-sized pot and heat the cream with the butter, rosemary, and garlic.
- Be sure to whisk to make sure it incorporates well.