This Easy Spring Chicken with Spinach and Pepper dish is sure to be a family favorite! This quick recipe is easy to put together for any family dinner. (Serves 3)
- In a cast iron pan or oven safe pan, heat the oil, add the pancetta (optional) and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken filets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 8 minutes, flipping sides half way through.
- Remove from stove and add the chicken broth and red pepper.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Add the fresh spinach and tuck in under the chicken to quickly cook with the warmth of the chicken and broth.
- Serve immediately bon appetit.