Potato Salad with Beets and Green Beans
For a savory side that can also stand on its own, our Potato Salad with Beets and Green Beans is a great go to. Traditional potatoes are paired with nutritious beets and crunchy green beans for a flavorful and delicious salad. (Serves 4)
- Boil beets and potatoes in similar fashion: Add to a pot, cover with 1-2 inches of water and a couple pinches of salt, and boil.
- Once water is boiling, reduce to a simmer and cover. Let cook until both are fork tender.
- Remove and cool. If you want the vegetables to cool faster, add them to a large bath of cold water and ice.
- Remove and peel beets (peel should come off easily if cooked through), and cube.
- Halve boiled potatoes.
- Add halved potatoes, cubed beets and green beans (which can be raw or cooked) to a bowl.
- Add mayo, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegar to potatoes, beets, and green beans.
- Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.