Seared Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter
We’re so excited about this week’s salmon add-on from Red’s Best! It’s sourced fresh from the Gulf of Maine. Our chefs recommend searing it and serving with a lemon garlic butter. Talk about a divine dinner! (Serves 4)
- Add carrots, olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder to bowl and toss.
- Place on a greased baking tray and cook at 350-degrees until carrots are brown on the edges and slightly soft.
- Remove salmon, pat dry, and cut into appropriate sized portions.
- Season with salt and pepper and let sit for several minutes.
- While salmon is resting, prepare an OVEN-SAFE medium skillet, bring to medium-high heat on stove, and add oil.
- Add salmon, skin-side down, and let cook several minutes without touching.
- Flip gently with a spatula and place pan immediately into a 350-degree oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan and place on serving plate.
- Once Pan is cool enough to touch, add 2 tbsp butter and minced garlic, cooking for 60 seconds before adding a large dash of lemon juice and mixing thoroughly.
- Spoon lemon garlic butter sauce onto salmon. Serve immediately.