Whether you’re a Brussels sprouts fan or not, you have to give them a try in this rendition of Back to the Roots Medley. They’re roasted to a softer, slightly charred and crunchy consistency with carrots, green beans, and luscious Yukon Gold potatoes.
- ½ Lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, Medium Diced
- ¼ Lb Rainbow Carrots, Medium Diced
- ¼ Lb Green Beans, Trimmed and Cut into thirds
- ¼ Lb Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Powder (separate)
- 3 Tbsp Onion Powder (separate)
- Oil to mix ingredients
- Fresh Chopped Parsley to Garnish
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Preheat the oven to 375°F, High Convection.
In separate mixing bowls season the yukon gold potatoes, rainbow carrots, green beans and brussel sprouts with garlic powder, onion powder, oil, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
Transfer each ingredient to a separate foiled lined roasting sheet tray.
Place all ingredients into the oven.
The ingredients should be completed as follows: Green Beans 5-10 minutes ,Brussel Sprouts 10-15 minutes, Rainbow Carrots 10-15 minutes, Yukon Gold Potatoes 20-25 minutes.
All ingredients should be fork tender and have nice coloring from the roast. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Assemble all ingredients together into a bowl and serve right away.