Whip up these delicious, juicy, and flavorful BBQ Chicken Sliders with Green Been Fries to satisfy the belly and the mind. This dish will have you dreaming of sunny game days and happy memories!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cut into 4 equal portions
- 6-8 oz BBQ Sauce
- 2 large leaves of Red Lettuce
- 4 Potato Bread Slider Rolls
- 12 oz Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 oz Flour
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 8-10 oz Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Salt & Pepper
Optional Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 4-6oz Ranch Dressing
- Cucumber slices, diced small
- 1 oz White Vinegar
- ½ oz Dijon Mustard
- Preheat both your grill and your oven to 375.
- Season the green beans with the olive oil, salt, and pepper, and liberally coat with flour.
- Working in small batches, dredge in the eggs and panko, keeping one hand separate for each task. Place onto a greased baking sheet and cook for 12-15 minutes or until crisp and crunchy. Serve with optional dressing or your favorite dipping sauce!
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and grill 4-6 minutes per side, turning 90 degrees to get proper grill marks if you so choose.
- Baste the chicken with barbeque sauce at least once per side, and be sure to cook thoroughly. Set aside to rest and toast the slider buns if you like!