Roasted French Radishes in a Brown Rosemary Citrus Butter
Savor a taste of French flair with Roasted French Radishes in a Brown Rosemary Citrus Butter, plated on a bed of mesclun. Doesn’t that sound divine?
1 bunch French breakfast radishes
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
3 Tbsp fresh, sliced red scallions
Sea salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 c. Mountain Mesclun Greens
Fresh parsley, finely minced, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove tops of radishes and wash well. Dry before use with a towel or paper towel. Cut radishes in half longwise.
- Place radishes in a medium mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and brush olive oil over the foil. Place the radishes onto the baking sheet and roast until radishes are golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium saute pan, melt butter and fresh rosemary over medium heat. Cook until butter begins to brown. Turn off the heat and add fresh lemon juice.
- Place the roasted radishes in a mixing bowl, and toss with the browned butter and sliced red scallions.
- Grab a plate, add Mountain Mesclun Greens, and place the radishes over the bed of greens, and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy.