If you're looking for a bright salad for the summer we have you covered! This bright and refreshing salad is topped with Golden Beets and a splash of Lemon White Balsamic Vinaigrette!
- 2-3 Small cooked golden beets, steamed and peeled
- 1 Honey Crisp apple
- 1 c. Little Gem Lettuce
- 3 Tbsp goat cheese
- ¼ c. roasted salted pistachios
Lemon White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ c. lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Spread Little Gem Lettuce over the bottom of a salad plate.
- Layer the beets and apples on top of the greens.
- Crumble fresh goat cheese over the salad.
- Drizzle with a couple tablespoons of the Lemon White Balsamic Vinaigrette, to taste, and finish seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle roasted pistachios to garnish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, and white balsamic vinegar into a combined liquid.
- Then slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture as you are whisking until the vinaigrette is fully emulsified.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper.