This salmon recipes is an at home staple for any special dinner! A simple but delicious recipe that works with any fish but today we are using the delicious Atlantic Wild Salmon.
- 1 lb Wild Atlantic Salmon
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 tsp Onion Powder
- 4-6 oz olive oil
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grab a sheet tray, place foil to cover the tray and brush on olive oil.
- Place salmon fillet on the tray.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together minced garlic, rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, onion powder, black powder, and kosher salt.
- Pour mixture over salmon on the tray and massage into flesh.
- Place into oven and roast until fully cooked for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and plate for serving.